As of April 7, 2014, Skau Reipurth & Partners has moved to a new location in Amaliegade 37.
We had grown out of our old tenancy in Dr. Tværgade and the new location lives up to our requirement for more square metres.
The growth, which we have experienced the last 3 years, confirms that Skau Reipurth & Partners with professional standards, dedication and performance-driven services has reached a reputable position in the law firm market of Copenhagen. In the coming years, we look forward to maintaining and developing this position in our new settings along with our clients and business partners.
Our new estate was built in 1782 by master builder by appointment to the court, C. F. Harsdorff (1735-1799). For further information (in Danish) about our new residence go to: http://www.indenforvoldene.dk/amaliegade%2037.html.