History

Skau Reipurth & Partnere was founded on 1 May 2011 by attorneys Peter Skau-Andersen, Jeppe Reipurth, Lasse Dehn-Baltzer and Nicholas Liebach as a law firm specialising in commercial law. The firm set up office in a classical building in Dronningens Tværgade in the heart of Copenhagen.

The firm was founded on the values “professional standards, dedication and results”; values that continue to be fundamental to the firm.

In 2012, Peter Dianati joined the firm as equity partner and as part of an ambitious strategy and growth plan the firm’s name was this year abbreviated from “Skau Reipurth Baltzer Liebach & Partnere” to the present name Skau Reipurth & Partnere. In the period 2012-2014 the firm focused on further expert specialization, dedicated and results-driven advice as well as further development of the firm’s international relations. New partners also joined the firm.

In this period, the firm achieved international professional recognition through recommendations in Legal 500, Chambers and IFLR1000. Such recommendations of the firm have been maintained and improved further.

Following a period of rapid growth, Skau Reipurth & Partnere moved to the firm’s present offices in Amaliegade 37, also in the heart of Copenhagen, in 2014. The building was built in 1782 by the royal building master C.F. Harsdorff (1735-1799), and its inhabitants include the author H.C. Andersen, the prime minister J.B. Estrup, Royal Bank of Scotland and A.P. Møller-Mærsk A/S. Read more about our offices here.

From 2014 to 2017, Skau Reipurth & Partnere was joined by a number of new partners who have contributed to the consolidation of the firm’s position as one of Denmark’s leading law firms in the firm’s strategic focus areas.

Training and maintaining the firm’s own employees has always been a strategic target that has been achieved for the purpose of maintaining the specialization of the firm and at the same time continuing the development of new strategic focus areas.

In the period 2017-2020, Skau Reipurth & Partnere succeeded in attracting several legally talented employees and new partners, and today the firm is a well-established law office boasting one of Denmark’s strongest teams in the commercial practice areas.