Skau Reipurth & Partnere advises businesses, foundations and associations in relation to compliance with the data protection rules. We have broad experience in extensive compliance projects and in the day-to-day sparring with small and large clients requiring an answer to a specific question. We also provide advice in the cross field between data protection law and marketing law and data protection in IT matters.
- Compliance in associations, foundations and businesses
- Risk analyses
- Drafting and implementing documentation and privacy policies
- Freelance agreements, consultancy agreements etc
- Handling of disputes and negotiations, also with relevant authorities
- Marketing matters in light of data protection law
- IT projects and DPIA
- Acting as DPO
- Transfer of businesses, reorganizations etc
Legal 500 (2020, 2021)
Skau Reipurth & Partnere is particularly active in individual data protection and HR-specific data privacy issues, as well as large GDPR compliance projects. The team also represents employers and employees in data-related employment litigation. Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt leads the group alongside Mette Vestergaard Huss, who has a strong track record in assisting non-corporate associations, NGOs, worker’s unions and other volunteer and political organisations with data privacy matters.