Skau Reipurth & Partners has extensive experience in advising in all areas of labour and employment law. We offer advice to companies, individuals and unions regarding all aspects of establishment, modification or termination of employment relationships etc.
- Terminations, warnings, severance agreements etc.
- Collective agreements, including the negotiation and interpretation of collective agreements
- Conflict resolution
- Contracts, personnel policies and staff handbooks
- Contractual relationships with executive officers, particularly the remuneration parameters
- Freelance agreements, consultancy agreements, etc.
- Restrictive covenants
- Equal treatment
- Holiday, leave, illness and other absences
- Drafting and implementation of HR policies
- Handling of interviews with employees, for instance employment interviews, sickness absences interviews and performance appraisals.
- Mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, etc.
- Remote working, including expatriations/hiring-out and recruitment/employment of foreign labor
- Drafting and implementation of incentive programs
- Public labour law
- Personal data processing
- Temporary agency workers
- Employee elected board members
- Information and consultation of employees
Legal 500 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Skau Reipurth & Partnere acts for employers and employees, as well as labour unions. ‘Superb’ group head Frederik Brocks has been representing Pharmadanmark in a dispute regarding the union’s collective agreement with the Danish Pharmaceutical Association.
‘Competent’ and ‘pragmatic’ Skau Reipurth & Partnere primarily handles disputes over the interpretation of collective bargaining agreements and terminations. Frederik Brocks specialises in cross-border employment relationships. The team was bolstered by the arrival of Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt from Bech-Bruun.
Skau Reipurth & Partnere is ‘very quick to respond’, ‘always available’ and ‘provides appropriate solutions’, and clients praise group head Frederik Brocks, who is ‘very thorough when working with cases’ and ‘sees issues that others won’t’. Brocks recently advised Itinera on the employment agreements related to its construction of two hospitals and Femern Belt Bridge, and Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt, who is an expert in examining collective agreements and public procurement labour clauses, acted for the Danish Dental Association in an arbitration with Danish Regions concerning a collective agreement.
Great team – in my experience the only team in the Danish market that are also truly skilled in international employment law and at the same time are able to provide practical solutions for their clients on such technical matters.
Frederik Brocks provides really valuable solutions to his clients and at the same time is a master of perfection to understand all the other legal and commercial aspects that the best solution needs to take into account.
Chambers Europe (2018, 2019, 2020)
Skau Reipurth & Partnere’s employment department is a Recognised Practitioner.
Head of department, Frederik Brocks, enters the rankings this year. He advises local and international companies as well as unions and employees on labour law matters.
Frederik Brocks of Skau Reipurth & Partnere Advokatpartnerselskab advises individuals, companies and unions on a variety of employment law matters including contract terminations. Interviewees state: “His advice is tailored to the client; he gives advice that is based on a wider perspective and that takes into consideration the whole picture.”
Clients highlight that the firm has “a very experienced team and good knowledge of the business.”
Clients emphasise that the firm’s lawyers “are good at listening to their clients, find pragmatic solutions and have the same goal as their clients.”
Frederik Brocks advises clients on employment law, contract negotiations and disputes, including with regard to collective agreements. Clients note that he “keeps his timeline and promises, and is good at finding the right compromise and communication with his clients.”