Skau Reipurth & Partners has extensive experience in advising in all areas of labour and employment law. We offer advice to companies, individuals and unions regarding all aspects of establishment, modification or termination of employment relationships etc.
- Terminations, warnings, severance agreements etc.
- Collective agreements, including the negotiation and interpretation of collective agreements
- Conflict resolution
- Contracts, personnel policies and staff handbooks
- Contractual relationships with executive officers, particularly the remuneration parameters
- Freelance agreements, consultancy agreements, etc.
- Restrictive covenants
- Equal treatment
- Holiday, leave, illness and other absences
- Drafting and implementation of HR policies
- Handling of interviews with employees, for instance employment interviews, sickness absences interviews and performance appraisals.
- Mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, etc.
- Remote working, including expatriations/hiring-out and recruitment/employment of foreign labor
- Drafting and implementation of incentive programs
- Public labour law
- Personal data processing
- Temporary agency workers
- Employee elected board members
- Information and consultation of employees
Legal 500 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Skau Reipurth & Partnere acts for employers and employees, as well as labour unions.
‘Competent’ and ‘pragmatic’ Skau Reipurth & Partnere primarily handles disputes over the interpretation of collective bargaining agreements and terminations (…) The team was bolstered by the arrival of Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt from Bech-Bruun.
Skau Reipurth & Partnere is ‘very quick to respond’, ‘always available’ and ‘provides appropriate solutions’ (…) and Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt, who is an expert in examining collective agreements and public procurement labour clauses, acted for the Danish Dental Association in an arbitration with Danish Regions concerning a collective agreement.
Great team – in my experience the only team in the Danish market that are also truly skilled in international employment law and at the same time are able to provide practical solutions for their clients on such technical matters.
Chambers Europe (2018, 2019, 2020)
Skau Reipurth & Partnere’s employment department is a Recognised Practitioner.
Clients highlight that the firm has “a very experienced team and good knowledge of the business.”
Clients emphasise that the firm’s lawyers “are good at listening to their clients, find pragmatic solutions and have the same goal as their clients.”
An impressed source states: “We appreciate their sincere interest in our company and in the collaboration as well as their very good understanding of our business and the challenges we face.”
“They are knowledgeable, trustworthy and always deliver to-the-point services,” says a client.
Adept at handling employment contract negotiations and well versed in assisting with disputes regarding collective agreements and wrongful terminations. Client roster includes companies in the shipping, healthcare and energy sectors.
Assisted Total with the employment aspects of its reorganisation, including with collective redundancies and relevant disputes.