Skau Reipurth & Partnere provides advice to Danish funds, foundations, associations and self-governing institutions and through several board representations, we have professional knowledge of the practical and legal challenges of such entities. Our services are centered on the demand and position of the client, and due to many years of experience, we are capable of familiarizing ourselves with these aspects rapidly and flexibly, allowing us to advise our clients at the highest standard.
- Purchase and sale of larger assets, including in relation to the specific regulation of extraordinary transactions that may involve non-compliance with the deed of foundation.
- Dissolution, consolidation and liquidation
- Queries and matters before the supervisory authorities
- Amendments to the deed of foundation
- Issues relating to the management
- General advice on the regulation of funds and foundations, including issues related to the work of the board of directors