Skau Reipurth & Partnere assists Danish and international companies that have been subject to a crime, among others, in relation to the handling of such crime in respect of the authorities, the employees and the management. Also, Skau Reipurth & Partnere assists in matters where the company, the employees or the management risk be held liable in damages and/or held criminally liable for the breach of special legislation or the Criminal Code. In this respect, we have years of experience from working at the Danish prosecution service and from teaching “criminal law and criminal procedure” at the University of Copenhagen.
- Advising the management and the employees on matters related to charges, filing of charges, fine notices and any claims for damages
- Handling of and co-operating with the authorities
- Advising on internal and external communication strategies
- Assisting in preventing further breaches
- Court proceedings related to the breach of special legislation or the Criminal Code
- Court proceedings related to claims for damages