Frederik specializes in commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Together with partner Rasmus Schmidt, he heads the Dispute Resolution department at Skau Reipurth & Partnere.
Frederik acts as legal counsel to Danish as well as foreign clients in disputes of various kinds, including particularly disputes concerning commercial contracts, intellectual property law, management liability, securities investments as well as corporate criminal liability.
Frederik is entitled to appear before the Danish Supreme Court and also acts as arbitrator.
Frederik holds a law degree from the University of Copenhagen (Master of Laws in 2008) and an LL.M. in European Law (distinction) from the University of Kent at Canterbury (2008).
He speaks English, French, German and Swedish.
Legal 500 (2021)
Skau Reipurth & Partnere is ‘very specialised within construction law and especially construction law disputes’, particularly litigation and arbitration proceedings arising from works and supply issues in building and engineering procedures. (…) Frederik Kromann Jespersen (…) are the names to note within the group, which also handles commercial contract, professional and product liability, post-M&A and securities disputes.
- 2020 – Skau Reipurth & Partnere Advokatpartnerselskab
- 2016 – 2020 Gorrissen Federspiel
- 2006 – 2016 Horten
- 2012 Secondment, CSC Danmark A/S
- 2019 Right to appear before the Danish Supreme Court
- 2011 Admitted to The Danish Bar
- 2008 LL.M. (European Law), University of Kent at Canterbury
- 2008 Master of Law, University of Copenhagen
- The Danish Arbitration Association
- The Association of Danish Law Firms’ training course in litigation and advocacy, 2014
- The Danish Association of Litigation Attorneys
- The Danish Association of Defence Attorneys
- The Danish Association of Entertainment and Media Law
- Young Arbitrators Sweden
- Young Arbitration Club Finland