Frederik specializes in commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Together with partner Rasmus Schmidt, he co-heads the Dispute Resolution department at Skau Reipurth & Partnere.
Over the years, he has acted as legal counsel to Danish as well as foreign clients in disputes of various kinds, including particularly disputes concerning IP (injunction and infringement proceedings), management liability, securities investments as well as corporate criminal liability.
Frederik is entitled to appear before the Danish Supreme Court.
Frederik holds a law degree from the University of Copenhagen (Master of Laws in 2008) and an LL.M. in European Law (distinction) from the University of Kent at Canterbury (2008).
He speaks English, French, German and Swedish.
- 2020 – Skau Reipurth & Partnere Advokatpartnerselskab
- 2016 – 2020 Gorrissen Federspiel
- 2006 – 2016 Horten
- 2012 Secondment, CSC Danmark A/S
- 2019 Right to appear before the Danish Supreme Court
- 2011 Admitted to The Danish Bar
- 2008 LL.M. (European Law), University of Kent at Canterbury
- 2008 Master of Law, University of Copenhagen
- The Danish Arbitration Association
- The Association of Danish Law Firms’ training course in litigation and advocacy, 2014
- The Danish Association of Litigation Attorneys
- The Danish Association of Defence Attorneys
- The Danish Association of Entertainment and Media Law