Lotte Lundin is specialized in Insolvency law. She has handled a significant number of bankrupt estates, liquidations of public limited companies and debt reliefs.
Lotte Lundin is also an experienced litigator. She has conducted legal proceedings in many areas of the law before the District Courts and the High Courts.
Lotte Lundin has lectured on company law, insolvency law and debt collection at Jurainstituttet ApS (former Advokatsekretærernes Uddannelsescenter).
Lotte Lundin speaks English.
2018 – Skau Reipurth & Partnere Advokatpartnerselskab
2011 – 2018 TVC Law Firm
2009 – 2011 Lind Cadovius
2007 – 2009 Dahl Law Firm
2018 Right to appear before the Danish Supreme Court
2013 Right to appear before the Danish High Courts
2011 Admission to practice law
2008 Master of Laws, University of Aarhus
Contribution to Legal 500’s Comparative Guides 2020 (Restructuring and insolvency).
- The Association of Danish Insolvency Lawyers
- Member of The Danish Debt Collection Agency’s select group of attorneys who the Agency may appoint as trustees
Positions of Trust
- Certified insolvency and restructuring lawyer, The Association of Danish Insolvency Lawyers
- 2017 – Lecturer, company law and debt collection, Jurainstituttet ApS (former Advokatsekretærernes Uddannelsescenter)
- 2019 – Lecturer, insolvency law, Jurainstituttet ApS (former Advokatsekretærernes Uddannelsescenter)