Thomas Christian Thune specializes in employment and labour law and he advises on all types of employment.
Thomas has extensive experience with the employment law aspects of the transfer of undertakings. His expertise extends in particular to advice on bonus schemes, non-competition and non-solicitation of customers clauses, holiday issues, mass redundancies, severance agreements and discrimination matters.
In addition, Thomas is particularly experienced in the legal position of foreign employees, including the rules for employment of foreign employees, and Thomas is widely experienced in assisting businesses in connection with applications for work and residence permits. He has also wide experience with secondment of employees.
Thomas is an experienced lecturer often teaching courses on individual employment law.
Thomas Christian Thune speaks English and the Scandinavian languages.
”Rising Star” in Employment in the 2020 edition of Legal 500.
2020 – Skau Reipurth & Partnere
2009 – 2020 Bech-Bruun
2007 – 2009 Dansk Erhverv (The Danish Chamber of Commerce)
2005 – 2007 Accura
2008 Admission to practice law
2005 Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen
2003 Exchange student, Nottingham University, England.
• The Danish Association of Employment Lawyers
• The Danish Association of Labour Law
• European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
• Co-author of Funktionærret (On employment of salaried employees), 6th edition (August 2020)
• The Corporate Immigration Review – Denmark, Law Business Research Ltd. (2014) – article